It would be great to have only the best tenants who say rent a house. This will even be a greater reception of applicants with impeccable credit profiles, solid income and wonderful references to previous long-term addresses. Imagine the tenants came out and left the house in a better and cleaner state than they found. Good tenants interested in renting at Juniper Hill Allgreen Properties, in all price ranges, exist.
Here are some factors to consider:
• The survey showed that the most important aspect when choosing a place to live was the appearance and attitude of the owner and staff. It is important to maintain a professional appearance and attitude. This confirms to the tenant that the property is well maintained. Good tenants evaluate the quality of the house in the owner’s appearance and position; therefore, a terrible attitude and appearance will attract bad tenants.
• Demonstrate professionalism, using checklists that show the property, and be specific regarding the qualification for the lease. Use the list that describes the desired functions. Use terms such as: granite, stainless steel appliances, vaulted ceilings, maple, gourmet and wood floors. The right approach will encourage good tenants to use their services.
• Specify clearly in your ad that you are reviewing links. This can scare bad tenants.
• Choose tenants carefully. You depend on the stranger to pay the rent on time and keep your house in good condition.
A decent tenant is stable and profitable and can pay the rent in full and on time. In the maze of tenants and houses for rent, you can find excellent owners and good tenants.
Find a tenant without a credit report
If you have a lease that you manage yourself, keep in mind that tenants can be a problem. Here are some recommendations:
• You must trust your instincts. First impressions can give you a good idea of a person. If they are not going to inform the current owner, they can do the same with you;
• Stability is shown on the payment slip. If the potential tenant is in the same job for a sufficient period of time, this is usually an excellent signal;
• Look at the availability. The monthly rent must not exceed 20-30% of the gross income;
• Ask questions about the reasons for moving and how long they live there;
• You can connect online and verify civil claims, criminal charges and evictions for free. This is public information.